Write for The Brdwlk
The Brdwlk covers the latest trends in menswear and men’s fashion. If you have an interesting take on something in this area, we’d love to hear from you. We try to respond to all inquiries, so if you don’t hear from us in a week or so, please follow up!
What We’re Looking For
We like the voice of our writers to shine through in each piece we publish. You don’t have to be an expert, but you must make sure your personal style and opinion is evident in your article.
Check out the list below for the types of articles we are interested in. If you have a different idea, feel free to pitch it as long as isn’t on the list of stories we don’t accept in the list below.
- Do you have a favorite item? Tell us all about how you style the piece.
- How about a favorite up-and-coming designer? Let us know all about what you love about them.
- Is there a new trend you’re particularly excited about? Let us know why and how to style it.
- We love certain types of opinion pieces. But please contact us before writing to check it’s a good fit.
- We enjoy reviews of collections from interesting designers.
- We especially like articles with images, ideally taken by you. If you want to use third-party images you must have permission to use them.
What We’re Not Looking For
- How-tos or informative pieces that don’t come from your own experience.
- Best-of lists.
- News style articles or press releases.
- Rehashes of existing content.
- Promotional pieces by brands.
How to Pitch
Send us a message using the contact form on this page. Include a link to the article if already written or a short introduction to your plan if not. Include links to previously published articles or social media accounts where applicable.
We are open to pitches from anyone with an interesting take on fashion, not just experienced writers. If you are a new writer looking to get published we’re happy to guide you as long as you have a good idea. Our editorial process is thorough but friendly—so don’t be put off!